My 14 hour flight was not uncomfortable. I spent the majority of it attempting to sleep and finding ways to make the time pass by faster, (i.e. playing games on the seat screen, reading, watching Rango). I made a new friend that was headed to Nepal. :)
The weather. Hot and humid. HUMID. I sweat by just standing in the shade! The heat is definitely not comparable to my Grand Canyon state, but the humidity makes the weather very uncomfortable and evens out the scale.
Traffic, and just driving in general, is a very very scary thing (course, I'm not the one driving, thank goodness). Pedestrians have complete disregard for oncoming traffic. Drivers have complete disregard for oncoming traffic as well. But their risky behavior is applauded, I have yet to actually see an accident. On another note, the traffic enforcement cameras here are bright orange! At least, the ones I have seen are anyways.
More to come! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment